Exhibitions, Multidisciplinary Participations
- “Autoportrait,” International exhibition, Istanbul
- “Justice in Death,” exhibited during Istanbul Biennale 2003 and in Diyarbakır Art Centre
- 2003 “Farewell Letters,” Diyarbakır Art Centre
- “C.V. for a Prison Wall,” Outdoor exhibition in Istanbul
- “Waiting” for “Waiting Room” project during Istanbul Biennale 2005
- ‘La Nuit des Mots’, text on François Daireaux exhibition, 2003 Paris
- Text photographed by Kemal Cengizkan and exhibited in International Festival of Photography
- Collaboration with internationally famous painter Ghada Amer,2009
“In The Silence of Life” was acted by SerraYılmaz in Milan’s Piccolo Theater, directed by A.N. Şamlıoğlu; (October, 2004).
Texts turned into dance theatre by Bruno Marin, acted and danced in Istanbul and Diyarbakır (May, 2005).
Excerpts from ‘In the Silence of Life’ choreographed into classical ballet with the music of Fazıl Say and danced in the antique town of Aphrodisias, summer 2006, then premiered in Istanbul in 2009, Istanbul National Opera and Ballet.
Excerpts from “The Stone Building” was acted by Mahir Günşıray Theater during Istanbul Theater Festival, later in Germany (SON BIR KEZ)
Excepts from the book “In the Silence of Life” in the text for theater play “Merheba” by Mehmet Atak, 2016
Excerpts from author’s work had been staged inWien in 2017 by Emel Heinrich. A new staging is planned for Graz in 2020.
“Nicht einmal das Schweigen” theater play directed by Emel Heinreich from Asli Erdogan’s book with the same tittle, premiere November 2019, Graz
“Die Entfuhrung aus dem Serail” (“ The Abduction from the Serail”) by Mozart staged by Luk Percival for Geneva Opera with the texts from Asli Erdogan’s “The Miraculous Mandarin”, premiere January 2020
Radio and Cinema
‘The Shell Man’ adapted into a radio play by B. Güney.
‘The Wooden Birds’ broadcasted on DW Cologne.
‘GALATA’ read on WDR
‘Captive’, a short story by the author has been chosen for a scenario competition in France and the winning scenario was made into a short film in 2012.